seconded

-----Original Message-----
From: Beyonder Unknown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:05 PM
To: WICKET USER
Subject: the flow of wicket

Hi All,

I am studying wicket from the WicketFilter to the WebApplication, but I
don't understand the concept of RequestCycleProcessor and how does it get
invoked.  I read the "Wicket In Action" and "Pro Wicket" but the explanation
is not that detailed. Does anybody know of a primer with regards to how
Wicket process really works? I want to know the flow, from startup of the
servlet container, like what is being instantiated, and when  request is
made.

I can't seem to trace how RequestTarget being consumed by
RequestCycleProcessor, from the page.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Wen Tong