Martijn,

a local version of artifactory?  doesn't that get ... large?

or are you just talking about ~/.m2/repository?

On Apr 29, 2009, at 4:02 PM, Martijn Dashorst wrote:

Our current stack:
- maven
- Java 6
- hibernate
- spring
- Wicket
- svn
- hudson
- artifactory (though we might switch to another one)
[ - sonar (icing on the cake) ]

Wendy Smoak taught me an valuable lesson: use a company repository
manager for maven, and a local one on your machine. This way you can
run maven offline as well (after downloading the internet first).

Martijn