Tools that our team is using (after some trial and error):

IDE - Eclipse/IDEA
Source Control - SVN
Build - Maven
Local Network Maven Repo - Nexus (after a year trying different ones)
Build Server  - TeamCity, which absolutely rocks (We actually purchased and
used Bamboo for 9 months. I can't believe it comes from the same company as
JIRA. Bamboo was terrible.)
Story Mgmt/Defects - Rally (hosted commercial app for agile projects; not
bad, but not fantastic either)
Code Review - Code Collaborator (again not bad and I'd rather have it than
nothing at all, but could be better)

Our QA team has used various testing tools from expensive commercial tools
like Mercury (now HP) Quality Center to Selenium. They use Rally for defect
management.

My highest recommendations are for TeamCity, Nexus, and SVN.

-Matt