I really don't know... I have used that menu component over a year ago... I
remember I did that with some wicket-1.3.* version. But I do not have the
sources of that project anymore...
Right now I using just another Menu component that I have build based on an
available JavaScript library. See this info on thread.
http://www.nabble.com/Shall-we-create-a-menu-in-wicket--td25469316.html

On the other hand it shouldn't be that difficult to build your own Menu
component using the

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/jquery_multi_level_css_menu_2/

<http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/jquery_multi_level_css_menu_2/>you
mentioned. That's one of the thinks what makes Wicket so nice! Do you want
me to give t a try?

Best,

Ernesto