Thanks for the feedback!
Just one question... I can't see the problems you are mentioning on my
(MultipleIEs) IE6. On the other hand if I add the lines you mention then I
get those sub-menus displaced to the left... 4 pixels. So, it might be that
this is somethings that doesn't show up on my "simulated" IE6? So, I first
committed the changes you proposed but later I rolled them back... as I
can't see the problems myself.

Maybe we should report this in here

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/jquery_multi_level_css_menu_2/

As I'm just building a wrapper for what they have done

Best,

Ernesto