Van: Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro [mailto:reier...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: maandag 21 september 2009 15:08
Aan: users@wicket.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: wicket menu

Hi Joeri,
I just implemented the menu you mentioned

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/jquery_multi_level_css
_menu_2/

in here

http://code.google.com/p/antilia/source/browse/trunk/com.antilia.ext/src
/com/antilia/web/dynamicdrive

If you want to give it a try... get those sources on that package and
mount
the test page

http://code.google.com/p/antilia/source/browse/trunk/com.antilia.ext/src
/com/antilia/web/dynamicdrive/test/TestMenu.java

On you application... Feel free to modify the code as you need...

It is so easy to create components in Wicket (moreover, when someone
else
has done the dirty JavaScript work;-)

Best,

Ernesto