Hi,
The only difference I see between their page and TestMenu page is

<!--[if lte IE 7]>
html .jquerycssmenu{height: 1%;} /*Holly Hack for IE7 and below*/
<![endif]-->

So, I just added
<head>
<wicket:head>
<!--[if lte IE 7]>
html .jquerycssmenu{height: 1%;} /*Holly Hack for IE7 and below*/
<![endif]-->
</wicket:head>
</head>

to TestMenu page.... Can you check, please, if that fixes the problem?

Best,

Ernesto