Hi VGJ,

If, as you say you can reproduce this in your storefront app no matter
where you use it then you may want to reduce this to a testcase and
create a jira issue from it.

You are already writing that you can reproduce it and consequently it
would be only a matter of removing all distracting detail from your
storefront until further simplification is no longer possible. I can't
see how otherwise anyone could help you with your issue.

In any case, glitches like you mention should not happen whether the
problem is in the Wicket framework domain or in the application
domain. If it is in the application domain, as it would usually be the
case because Wicket is mature, then there would still be a benefit of
publishing the issue e.g. in a Wiki article so that others would not
make the same mistake.

Good luck!

Bernard