From: Peter Karich [mailto:peat...@yahoo.de]
Sent: Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 17:42
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Click

Hi,

for me the main disadvantage of click is that it uses velocity instead
pure html.
Then click has probably less publicity/mailing support and less
components.
An advantage could be that cayenne is supported as a default persistent
solution.

Search for wicket vs click or sth. like (was useful for me).

 > I think wicket with a good look css can beat them.

This is the great thing about wicket: just let the designer do the
design their html ;-) and I will code (fast!).
No need for GSP, JSF, rhtml, JSP, velocity, xslt ...

Regards,
Peter.

> Wow!
>
> Vaadin looks really cool!
> Could anyone here provide a good look css for the wicket? I think
wicket
> with a good look css can beat them.
>
> Regards!
> Jing