It sounds like whoever is responsible for wicketstuff needs to make a clear choice here.

Is Wicketstuff going to be maintained as a place where lots of useful add-ons will live? If so, it needs someone to take a slightly more active role as curator; make sure the releases are done in parallel with wicket releases, make sure modules don't get dumped there without at least some documentation; and weed out modules that are abandoned, where no one volunteers to take on maintenance, or whose function has been absorbed into wicket's core.

Alternatively, make it clear that wicketstuff is NOT going to be maintained, and people like me who would like to share modules will share them in some other way - on Google code, a personal website, or whatever.

Either way is ok I think, it just would be useful for those of us who are interested in contributing modules to know.

Thanks
Bng

Jeremy Thomerson wrote:
Really, it should match what's at trunk of Wicket, which should be
1.5-SNAPSHOT.  There should be a branch for 1.4.x that is 1.4-SNAPSHOT.
 But, nobody is really maintaining it any more, so it's a free-for-all.
 That's always been the problem with WicketStuff.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com