I always thought, that Jeremy was the maintainer of WicketStuff. Guess I
was wrong. :)
Sidenote:
Also, I really wanted to write docs for the javaee-inject project, but I
don't have confluence access, and the signup gives:
org.springframework.transaction.UnexpectedRollbackException: Transaction
rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only

I guess this isn't working since the overspammed confluence event. I
already wrote two e-mails to the dev list, but still no answer, so I'm
confused too about the wicketstuff's future...

Regards,
Peter