See other reply to Boris.  Anyone can pick it up and become the maintainer
of WS.  But it's going to take a group of people who set some rules about it
and then follow them.  The problem with that is that then people *will*
whine because they always wanted WicketStuff to be a no-rules repo.  I would
like to see the wicketstuff-core things that I reorganized last year (and
the year before) to continue to make progress and be released consistently.
 But I don't have the time, and when I asked for help, although there were
offers, no one ever stepped up to the plate.  So, if the community doesn't
care that much, why should I?  I'd rather put my time into things that I can
actually control and make a positive effect with.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com