Thank you for your thoughts Jeremy -- and your previous work on
WicketStuff.  I am certainly unhappy to hear that it felt like torture
and that junk was being dumped on you rather than getting support from
the community.

I'd volunteer to put a bit of time into this, but I don't have time to
be sole maintainer either.  Maybe there could be a small group who all
helped out - anyone else on this list willing to step up?

I already offered to fix and update the TinyMCE module, but that is
currently stalled since the necessary dependency is not in the
repository and I don't have permissions to add it.

Bng