On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 5:05 AM, Iskandar Salim <locrianm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Olivier Bourgeois-2 wrote:

> > everything is simple unmanaged POJOs except for your classes extending
> > WebPage which are "managed"....
> >

> Not to be picky but a minor correction :)
> everything is simple unmanaged POJOs except for your classes extending
> [Component] which are "managed"....

I wonder what the use would be for the request, session, and conversation
scopes in wicket since these are already managed expiicitly in wicket. At
least, I wouldn't see a great need for such scopemanagement by the
container. It would be nice however if CDI could be used to inject EJBs,
resources, and OSGI services into pages.