Hi

Thanks for the time guys. I built a toy app to simulate the issue. I found
that, I was using two CMP's. One at the top level ie the search form. THen
at the detail level I had another CMP wit the identical model.

So when I cancel out of details and clicked new, I
said...this.setModelObject(new Instance)
this only affected the Search or the top level model and not the details and
hence....the details rendered with the old data.

Thank you all for the time
Reg
Niv