Hi,

I have attached the code as a text file. I have removed lines that don't
really make any contribution to the problem at hand after carefully
examining it.

Appreciate your time if you could see any issues please let me know.

Basically the code has the Form objects I used, and the different panels
involved with it.

Many thanks
Niv