Hi,

Post a message on the dev list with your github username requesting commit access and you can be added.

If you want to get started right away you can fork the wicketstuff/core project on github, make changes to your fork and then submit a pull request to get your changes incorporated back into the main project.

Regards,

Mike
New account is needed.