Michal Letynski wrote:

> Is here anyone who is currently doing something with tinymce wicketstuff
> project ? I saw that in current version we are not able to add more then
> one instance of tiny in one page.

I've recently made some commits to the tinymce wicketstuff package on
GitHub, if you want to call that "currently doing something."  :)

You are certainly able to add more than one instance on a page.  We use this
package heavily throughout our applications and it works well, including
Ajax, spellcheck, and multiple configuration settings.

Jake