W dniu 2011-07-27 17:27, jbrookover pisze:
Michal Letynski wrote:
Is here anyone who is currently doing something with tinymce wicketstuff
project ? I saw that in current version we are not able to add more then
one instance of tiny in one page.

I've recently made some commits to the tinymce wicketstuff package on
GitHub, if you want to call that "currently doing something."  :)

You are certainly able to add more than one instance on a page.  We use this
package heavily throughout our applications and it works well, including
Ajax, spellcheck, and multiple configuration settings.

You can do this with current implementation ? Or you did some changes ?
According to:
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/tryit/multiple_configs.php

Mode should be switched to "textareas" our current implementation provide "exact" only.

Jake