W dniu 2011-07-28 12:08, Pointbreak pisze:
According to:
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/tryit/multiple_configs.php

   Mode should be switched to "textareas" our current implementation
provide "exact" only.
Why would you want to use "textareas" matching when using TinyMce in
Wicket? Attach a TinyMceBehavior to each Wicket component that needs a
TinyMce editor. That's it. Using textarea mode makes no sense in a
Wicket integration as it doesn't integrate anything.

Ok i solved the problem. I used wrong version (1.4.17.3 - its buggy). I get exceptions:

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1937)
at wicket.contrib.tinymce.settings.TinyMCESettings.lazyLoadTinyMCEResource(TinyMCESettings.java:971) at wicket.contrib.tinymce.TinyMceBehavior.renderHead(TinyMceBehavior.java:60)

And looking and java docs (" TODO: This has not been extensively tested.") it still under development.