Again address the content and not the speaker.  I prompted him to post this to
get some good feedback on why Wicket is a better alternative than the UI
frameworks than we have come across.

Frameworks in the ui space are numerous and all serve a different need or
perspective.

If all you have to say is essentially you suck, you haven't done anything to
promote the virtues of wicket and it's ideals.

I like wicket and I've seen
It put to good use  based on the ideals it try's to follow by.

If all you have to say is you suck you're stupid etc don't fucking post.

He's obviously done some research and has as an informed opinion - give him the
respect by offering a intelligent counter argument to his points or dont post
at all.

You really just come off as a  jerkoff zealot.
Sent from my iPhone