Hello all, I am working on an application that was built with Wicket 1.4.15.
It has to show a table with an AjaxCheckBox on each cell. Most of the final
html size is because of the inline ajax behavior on each cb (ie 20Mb for a
200x200 table). Leaving aside the fact of rendering big tables (which is
imposed by business), can you give me some hints or ideas on how can I
decrease final html size maintaining ajax behavior? For example, how can I:

-centralize the javascript and make checkboxes call it passing the minimum
parameters needed (id, etc)
-or event registration, without migrating to Wicket 6 (not allowed to)
-some other way?

Thank you!
Lucas