Hi Vineet. I knew someone would ask. Lots of components right? Yes, I agree.
The component tree is giving us a hard time with performance in general
(around 5 minutes to process) and stack overflows when serializing, etc. But
focusing back to my original question, unfortunately the business
requirement remains. Pagination is not allowed. The page is currently loaded
at once, but lazy loading is certainly an option if end result is the same.
I'll search for ajax scroll behaviors. If you happen to have used something
like that with Wicket and have a link handy, it would be appreciated.

Thanks for contributing on my thread

Lucas Kuperman