So I have this crazy idea to try to write some subset of Wicket using CRuby
and the variety of technologies it employs (EventMachine, etc.)

Hard to know where to start though, or how best to form a mental model of
what Wicket does vs. doing a straight class-to-class conversion. Maybe
there is a test suite in the wicket source I should consider. Of course,
there is nothing like stepping through the code to understand the lifecyle
of a wicket request (and to see how it persists session data, especially).

Am I crazy?