Ah great, that looks like the file I was looking for. I will try
repackaging the box with a Vagrantfile that doesn't specify rsync and see
how I go. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 12:56 AM, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera <kiki...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAAQZgJw9gUtEOfN07TH8F%2BpN4fz%2BibiWztzuRX2%2B0G-%3DU%2BdnsA%40mail.gmail.com.