On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 8:02 PM, FHDATA <fhd...@unm.edu> wrote:

> host is the only piece of this puzzle that does work and has audio!!

My gut feeling is that perhaps this is something related to permissions and
users (linux user accounts, groups) preventing the vbox process from having
access o the sound device.

What kind of host system you´re running this on? desktop? laptop?
What I´m trying to find is if the Audio device is motherboard based, or
hanging off the USB bus as is the case in some rare system setups...

But I´m just shooting in the dark as I know nothing about your hardware...
FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell