From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 8:01 AM
To: Clayton Weise
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Re: domain problem

Thanks for the great help.  I am now able to receive mail and check it with
sqwebmail.  I do still notice one thing.  When I first installed on the new
box, vpopmail user and group was #97.  It was #89 on the first box so I
changed it to #89 on the new box after noticing problems.  Now I have
reconfigured and reinstalled vpopmail, sqwebmail, vqadmin, and qmailadmin so

they will all 'see' the new user number.  When I look at
/var/qmail/usera/assign I see than when I create new domains the user/group
is #97. Also, if I ls -all /home/vpopmail/domains I see the user and group
is 97 and not 'vopmail' or something. I can't login with qmailadmin either,
any domain or account.  Please help, I'm loosing it, : ).