From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 9:46 AM
To: Clayton Weise
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Re: domain problem

That did it! Thanks again for the assistance.  Sqwebmail was broken after
that so I did the same thing to it and now it works great.  I still see one
problem, when I do 'qmailctl stat' it show pop3d up for 0 or 1 second.  I
can't see any log entries that would point to why.  The qmail handbook
suggests there could be problems with a run script, but I haven't touched
any and it was working.  I checked to make sure nothing else is running on
port 110.  Could something I did with all this vpopmail stuff have done
something?

My /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-pop3d/run file:

#!/bin/sh

# Dave Sill, 2001-11-06
# For use with The qmail Handbook, ISBN 1893115402

MAXPOP3D=`head -1 /var/qmail/control/concurrencypop3`
if [ -z "$MAXPOP3D" ]; then
   echo MAXPOP3D is unset in
   echo $0
   exit 1
fi
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 2000000 \
   /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -H -l 0 -x /etc/tcp.pop3.cdb -c
"$MAXPOP3D" \
       0 110 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup uptimecomputing.com
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw \
            /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1