Hi all,

I have a strange problem with qmail+vpopmail. Except this error
everything works like a charm, so I don't think it's a big issue.

OK: After setting up qmail (wiht LWQ.org) and vpopmail (with install
instructions from inter7.com) I set up my first domain with
vadddomain; this domain gets every mail as it should.

Then, I added a 2nd domain with vadddomain, and a 2nd test-user under
this new domain. Problem now is: If I send an email to this
[EMAIL PROTECTED], this email is stored into the account from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have no idea how this could be, vadddomain seems to add all entries
for this 2nd virtual domain ok to all config files.

Has somebody an idea what could be wrong here?
Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Matthias F. Brandstetter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
now playing "Groove Salad: a nicely chilled plate of ambient beats and