Hello Matthias,

On Wednesday, July 16, 2003 at 7:05:58 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

>> | qmail-showctl |grep '[vV]irtual'
> virtualdomains:
> Virtual domain: mx2.ebox.at:mx2.ebox.at
> Virtual domain: mailtest.reinprecht.at:mailtest.reinprecht.at
> virtualdomains.lock: I have no idea what this file does.

OK, here I don't see two "identically at second level domain" entries.
Are you talking about messages to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' get delivered to
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' or vice versa? Or is your 'problematic'
domain a different one not listed here?

If the former: what's the output of

egrep '(mx2.ebox.at|mailtest.reinprecht.at)'

If the latter: what happens if you execute

vadddomain -r NEWdomain.at

again? Does the NEWdomain.at now show up in
'/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains'???
Or is there any error message when you try to 'add' the domain again?

>> qmail-showctl |grep 'locally.'
> there is no output for 'locally'.

OK. So an accidentally "both delivered to the same local" can be
excluded.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

God gets boring when you let him have his way.