Hi,

Im running vpopmail-5.3.20 on freebsd-4.8. I have problem logging in as "user" instead
i have to use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to
successfully login. I know it is a default domain prob so i placed

#echo "domain.com" > /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain

and i rebooted my machine but its still the same. No changes. What could i do to fix
this? I read thru this mailing list for
solutions and one guy solved this solution but he didnt post how he got it to work.
Please advise.

MC
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers