On Feb 2, 2004, at 7:21 AM, Luca Morettoni wrote:
I have two server running vpopmail (5.3.27 on the first and 5.3.30 on
the second), some user have a particular .qmail file (with some
command executed with | command) and all work fine.
The problem (on both version) come when I try to put a multiple
maildir delivery command in .qmail file, like this:

./Maildir/
./Maildir2/

I'm pretty sure that vdelivermail is assuming the second line is an address and not a Maildir since it doesn't contains the string "/Maildir/". I'll look into updating vpopmail to do Maildir delivery if the line starts with "." or "/".

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/