Hello Tom,

On Thursday, February 12, 2004 at 6:51:49 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

> Here's my version of the patch, currently in CVS.  The only thing I'm
> considering changing is the vexit(111) to return(0) to have it skip the
> mbox delivery instead of deferring the message.

Please, don't do this. This would potentially break the "reliability
factor". If a mail is silently dropped and a 'delivery successful' is
returned I'd be "not amused" (to be polite) in case I search for the
error.

A 'temporary error while delivery' would give a more concrete hint and
the message(s) wouldn't be lost. So the admin can correct the problem
and there's nothing lost but a little time.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

Veni, Vedi, Visa. - I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.