Hi guys,

Another thrilling question;
Has anyone already set up vsftpd using virtual users + multiple domains? I've read the virtual users hints, but they only mention one fixed directory for the virtual ftp users, whilst I need every virtual user have its home directory pointing to his own domain. This home directory is not /home/username, but /server/www/domainname. Is this doable? Note that I am an absolute noob on scripting or programming, so saying 'write a script doing this or that' wont help me a bit. Maybe there are docs available that I can me directed to?
Oh, before I forget, I use vpopmail 5.4.3 + courier-iman (latest) + qnetmail-1.05 + squirrelmail 1.4.2, and I dont use PAM (do I need to?)
-Patrick