JB wrote:

You might want to concider reading the full thread before advising me doing something I already DID!
The example you are pointing to uses one fixed dir, while I want virtual users have their home dir pointed to their virtual domain home dir. Also I dont want to create system accounts for every virtual user

Then maybe you should go back and read it again or go ask on the vsftp list.

Or maybe you could explain it to me because I am currently googling on the subject and there is a whole shitload of people asking the same question, but nobody seems to have the solution