There are significant changes in here for MySQL and Postgres backends.
If you had problems with Postgres and roaming users, you should
If you've had errors stating "couldn't create table/database because it
already exists" with MySQL, you should definitely upgrade.
fernando (at) telemacro (dot) com (dot) br
- Patch for vpgsql.c fixes bug with Postgres and roaming users
(POP before SMTP). 
- Fix method used to open database in vauth_open_update of
vmysql.c. [967994, 946983]
- Show 'delete' as valid option to vdelivermail in docs. 
- Hide error message during POP3 auth with Postgres. 
- Fix `vuserinfo -l` output, based on Bill Shupp's patch
(moved code to a single function call).