Please don't reply to an unrelated thread to ask a new question.  It's rude
and it breaks the list archives.  If you have a new question, use the 'new'
function of your email client.

Also, please do not send HTML only emails to mailing lists.  If for nobody
else's sake but yours, because a lot of clients will not render html messages
(for security reasons, etc) and your mail will simply go in the garbage.
Please set your mail client to use plain text for all emails to technical
mailing lists (and probably to everyone else)

On Monday 12 July 2004 11:58 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have installed qmail  + courier-imap + LDAP + squrrielmail on Linux 6.2

there is no "Linux 6.2"

> .everything is working fine.

clearly it's not.

> Right now i am using amavis mail scanner
> (amavis-0.2.1.tar.gz) and virus wall Trend . but still i am unable to
> control virus mails and junk mail's . I want to upgrade amavis with latest
> release. I tried but qmail is not working after installing amavis latest
> release. I will be thankfull if any one helps be in this regard.

none of this has anything to do with vpopmail.  I would ask your question on a
list related to some of the packages you have named off there, or start by
reading the documentation for all of them and mailing list archives and such.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail