Am Mi, den 08.09.2004 schrieb Michael Bowe um 23:20:

> But! whenever I demonstrate the vpopmail software to any of the guys at my
> new place of employment, they are the ones who are marvelling at the ease of
> use and features of vpopmail.

Indeed.
Postfix _is_ nice (cyrus is debatable, IMO), but what use is a
mailserver without any webinterface for customers to add/modify/delete
their users?

There are lots of bits and pieces around, but no complete package.
Just compare what is available to postfix with
qmail+patches^3+vpopmail+qmailadmin and see which one you want to start
with.

cheers,
Rainer
~     Rainer Duffner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~