From: Matthew Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 7:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Recomendations for best spam rejection

Oh, yes. I have to second the ClamAV (or /any/ antivirus, really).

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:58:13 -0500, Ken Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thursday 16 September 2004 11:40 am, Andrew

Niemantsverdriet wrote:

I am doing a major upgrade to our mail server and I am looking for
recommendations for programs and qmail patches to limit

the amount of

spam that gets through. What are you guys using that has

great success?

I would recommend using an RBL list. Using a check-user patch to
qmail-smtpd. And using a combination of spamassassin and clamav.

Ken Jones

-- Systems Administrator http://www.tls.net Get rid of Unwanted Emails...get TLS Spam Blocker!