MDA
> level, does not have this restriction.  For that reason I still think
> there is value in scanning in vdelivermail.
>
> Paul

Obviously this is a current limitation in simscan, however I think the
correct behavior would be to scan once for scoring, then gather white
and black lists, modify scoring accordingly, then delete anybody who has
exceeded their threshold from the recipients list, if that list is now
null then reject the message, otherwise queue it with the trimmed
recipient list.
This could be streamlined also by first looking for any differences in
prefs, and if none are found then simply doing one pass and applying it
globally.
Or am I not aware of something in simscan that makes the above not
feasible?

Nick Harring
Parus Interactive