On Wednesday 02 March 2005 01:49 pm, Nick Harring wrote:
> [...]

no, it's a limitation in how SMTP works.  This has been discussed on the
simscan mailing list several times, please read my posts there.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]