On Mar 18, 2005, at 12:03 PM, Michael Burns wrote:
vdelivermail now seems to ignore maildir quotas for messages delivered via a catchall/.qmail-default address.

I'm wondering if this has been fixed or is being worked on.

Known problem, addressed in my vdelivermail rewrite. I plan on releasing 5.4.10 very soon now (I hope) and then following it with a 5.4.11 that includes the new vdelivermail.

If you'd like to try it before then, you can download it from the Patches tracker at http://vpopmail.sf.net/. I don't recommend it for production servers though, since it has not been thoroughly tested.

QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com