On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:19:18 -0500
Jeremy Kitchen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> solution: don't use gentoo's qmail ebuilds.

where is a decent howto these days ... since I HAVE to get my vpopmail working
with relay on pop as it was before ..
right now it's  broken.

> I've been saying this all over the place for well over a year now.

yeah ... things are getting a little out of hand ..
--
Henti Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs, noodles,
wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts of Jupiter are
strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or molesting my property in any
way, I will employ a pair of burly convicts to find you, kidnap you, and
perform god-awful sexual experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound
out vowels.  I don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you
have proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
        - http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/