On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:42:28 -0000 (GMT)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The BEST howto: Was using this for ages before I made the crazy leap to
> gentoo ebuild. May have to move back soon!!

sadly .. after all this .. and the missions I have been through to get any kind
of decent spam/virus protection going
the problem with bouncing to "spoofed" spam accounts causing double bounces,
I'm looking at switching to postfix.

I love qmail/vpopmail I just wish they could make adding some features easer
then right now .. it's just tomuch of a hastle to keep up.

--
Henti Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs, noodles,
wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts of Jupiter are
strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or molesting my property in any
way, I will employ a pair of burly convicts to find you, kidnap you, and
perform god-awful sexual experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound
out vowels.  I don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you
have proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
        - http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/