Same to me! Qmail has been a great piece of software in the past but its definitly to old in the meanwhile an I hate doing all the patch stuff to get an almost up to date smtp-server. But as far as i know the only way to integrate it with postfix is a qmail backend :-( So I think i have to look for a different solution for the future.

Alex Borges wrote:

So hollistic has this "internet" of humans has become.

I was actually trying to research how to make vpopmail work with postfix
because i HATE the way (or lack thereoff) we have in qmail to put an
extra email in each email sent (like a disclaimer or non disclosure text
in each email).
It seems postfix has a very well documented way to do this, and it seems
ive found a page (in italian) that tells me its also doable in qmail...

Im tired of relying on web pages i scarecely know off to fix my qmail
problems. I want to move to postfix because its so well documented.

So, where can i find the documents to move my vpopmail install from
qmail to postfix?