On Wednesday 06 July 2005 06:50 pm, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
> At 03:57 PM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
> >In a message dated 7/6/2005 3:46:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >change the CONCURRENCY environment variable
> >
> >Where can I locate the change the CONCURRENCY environment variables?
> >
> >Brad Sumrall
>
> assuming you're running daemontools,
>
>          cd /service/smtpd/env/CONCURRENCY
>          echo 255 > CONCURRENCY
>
> svc -t /service/smtpd

CONCURRENCY is not an environment variable tcpservers afaik.
Also, /service/smtpd/env would not be read unless you have an envdir
invocation.

I would suggest, rather, having the OP look at the -c flag to tcpserver in his
startup script, rather than giving very specific (and probably not fitting
his setup) instructions :)

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen + kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC