At 03:29 PM 6/29/2006, you wrote:
At 03:09 PM 6/29/2006, Tom Collins wrote:
If you just changed "+hvvi.com-:rfpowerdevices.com:" to
"+hvvi.com-:hvvi.com:", I don't readily see where it would fail.
now that i see that i'm a dumbass, i don't see how it could fail
either! i completely overlooked the update to the second line for
hvvi.com - i only updated the first. so lemme try again and maybe
there will be less dumbass involved.
well, i did it, and it still didn't work. this time, with both lines
changed, vqadmin saw hvvi.com as the 'real' domain, and
rfpowerdevices as the alias - and showed no users for either.
so i had to rapidly switch back for fear of disrupting the account's access.
so i'm confused. maybe a confused dumbass, but confused nonetheless.