On Jun 29, 2006, at 3:35 PM, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
well, i did it, and it still didn't work. this time, with both lines changed, vqadmin saw hvvi.com as the 'real' domain, and rfpowerdevices as the alias - and showed no users for either.


so i had to rapidly switch back for fear of disrupting the account's access.

so i'm confused. maybe a confused dumbass, but confused nonetheless.

vqadmin hasn't been maintained in a long time... And before you ask, I have NO plans to even try using it. I just blew about 4-5 hours last night and today working on the vpopmail 5.4.17 release. The last thing I need to do is get sucked into another open source project. ;-)

I'd be curious to hear whether the domain worked correctly in qmailadmin or not after making the change. I just ran a test, and it worked fine. Note that I had problems because I forgot to run qmail-newu after making the changes to users/assign. Once I made that change, it was OK.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/
QmailAdmin - web interface for Vpopmail: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/

Reply via email to