Hi All,

Currently we have a large setup of domains and users, we have a couple of qmail boxes, which are fed by front line sendmail boxes, since its a sinch to have all todays modern anti-spam and whatever else, this way qmail machines only ever see real email (apart from answering a sendmail milter question for users existence, as much as I detest postfix, it has close to the same capabilites as our sendmails, and is apprently capable of working with vpopmail, I have followed the postfix.txt file, however it does not work, it does not deliver mail to the user, it blindly accepts mail for non existent users (who knows what it does with it anyway since it doesn't deliver to users that do exist) so has anyone actually got postfix to work with vpopmail using the current stable release? If so did you run into this problem, any hints? or is it my subconcious dislike of postfix that made me overlook something :)?

TIA