> Um...  I don't know how Plesk works (I've heard questionable things about
> it's Licensing status, plus it being closed source - I like to be able to
> fix my server bugs :)), but unless you are using a different IP address
> and POP3/IMAP server instance for each domain, I don't see how you could
> be doing this right now.

I have multiple domains in the same IP.
I tested Plesk with the same username in 3 different domains.
I think the way it works is by comparing username and password and
associate it with a domain... Not an elegant solution.

When I try to change the password to one that exists on the same
username for another domain it give me an error.

If it is like this I think I'm going to inform my users to add domain
to every login.